Are you basic? I AM NO SHAME!! I love pumpkin spice. It’s so warm and it makes me feel happy to drink my pumpkin spice lattes while enjoying the crisp fall air while gazing at the colorful leaves falling from the trees. Also, it’s a chance for me to make a ton of tasty treats. My favorite protein powder now comes in PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!! Did you read that?! Yes, it’s true and I’m excited! Of course I ordered some immediately and got to making tasty things. Here’s the first thing on the menu. You can order the PSL protein powder here and get free shipping.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Servings : 3 (4 pancakes per serving)
- Calories : 108
- Protein : 14g
- Carbs : 20g
- Fat : 1g
- 1 scoop Pumpkin Spice Latte Level-1
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs water
- 3-5 pkts Stevia (or 1/2-1 tbs sweetener of choice)
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick griddle coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Serve warm!
- Total time : 15 min