PRENATAL AND POSTPARTUM PROGRAMS
PRIVATE TRAINING + ONLINE COACHING
Muscle Moms is developed with all stages of pregnancy in mind, customizing your workouts based on trimester. Exercise can prepare your body and your mind for birth, and beyond. Pregnancy is a time of strength, and you’re stronger than you know, in so many ways!As you enter into motherhood, Muscle Moms can guide you through your postpartum period with appropriate exercises for the new mom. In addition, all programing includes core restoration exercises and diastasis recti repair.
PRENATAL AND POSTPARTUM IN PERSON SESSIONS
- Gym or home setting (I can come to you!)
- Workouts tailored to your needs and stage of pregnancy or postpartum
- Piece of mind knowing you’re doing the right thing at the right time
- Each session incorporates strength, cardio, stretching and core
THE MUSCLE MOMS PODCAST
GUIDE TO GLUTES + GLUTE BAND
Complete Guide to Glutes comes with high quality, no slip, glute band to use for all exercises. Exercise list and videos included in the program and will be emailed to your email upon purchase.This band was specifically manufactured to:
✅ Help engage glutes without heavy loads.
✅ Activates and strengthens the hips, glutes, and hamstrings.
✅ Helps stabilization through engaging hip abductors and external rotators.
✅ Safely strengthen glutes to help stabilize the pregnant mom
✅ Teaches you to push your knees out while squatting helping ensure proper form and more isolated glute activation.
✅ Soft material that you can use even on bare skin
This glute band doesn’t:
❌ Suck 😀
The glute muscles should be a main focus throughout your pregnancy training and postpartum, too.
Why you want strong glutes during/after pregnancy:
- Support your lower back and give you stability through this area.
- Help align your pelvis into a good position for baby’s development. Also great for when it’s time to deliver.
- Decrease back pain. Your growing belly is putting A LOT of pressure on your pelvis and can change your posture causing back pain. You can correct this with stronger glutes.
- Once you deliver your core will feel unstable for awhile (disconnected, like jello are some other descriptors I’ve heard) and strong glutes help stabilize you.
PRENATAL FITNESS TRAINER EBOOK
I created this program based on exercises I did throughout my own pregnancy as well as guided numerous clients through exercise during their pregnancies. In addition to testing the program myself, I completed additional training to become certified in prenatal and postpartum fitness. I got your back mama! Let me guide you through your pregnancy fitness journey and beyond! Take a look at what’s included in your prenatal trainer.
3 phases of training for first, second and third trimesters.
Specific exercises for each phase (based on gym equipment)
At-home no equipment workouts
Nutritional guidance (including tips from my experience and my personal food list)
Private Facebook group